Peavey M2 microphone is a Studio Pro Mic at DC Music Store. The M2 is a low noise condenser unit great for the recoriding studios as well as live use.
Record fantastic vocal tracks with the Peavey M2 Microphone as well as acoustic guitars and more. Terrific for micling choirs or circle style bluegrass performances. The Studio Pro can deliver a one hundred and forty decibel maximum SPL forty eight volt phantom power mic. Model and item number 00488040 from Peavey. The M2 has a switchable low frequency roll off with ten decibel pre-attenuation. Included is a nice carrying case For transporting g to and from the recording studio and performances.
Quality is excellent and clarity is quite outstanding with this unit. It is well balanced and adds no color to your recordings or live use. As always, DC Music Store will supply the lowest prices on Peavey's equipmentand all the musical gear you may be after. Available configurations are cardioid, figure 8 and omni pickup patterns.
Features and Specifications:
* Pressure gradient transducer with double gold plated membrane capsule
* Variable pattern large diaphragm microphone
* Three directional characteristics : omni, cardioid, figure-8
* 20 dB front to back rejection
* 200 ohms
* Flat frequency response of 30 Hz - 20 kHz
* 16 mV sensitivity
* 140 dB maximum SPL
* 48 volt phantom power required
* Low noise, transformer circuitry
* Switchable,low frequency roll-off
* Switchable, 10 dB pre-attenuation
* Carrying case included
* Optional accessory : Studio Pro Shock Mount
* Weight Unpacked: 1.625
* Width Unpacked: 2.25
* Depth Unpacked: 2.25
* Height Unpacked: 7.875