Alesis iO2 Express Audio Interface
The Alesis iO2 Express is an incredibly compact two-channel interface that offers its user a massive amount of functionality, power, and quality within a simple, budget friendly and convenient package. The iO2 allows you to record any time, any place, enabling you to record up to 24-bit, 48kHz audio quality into virtually any software and device. Included in the price are the iO2 Express interface, and a USB cable.
Each of the device's channels have an XLR microphone input, along with a classic 1/4-inch TRS insert for external effects units, and a 1/4-inch TS jack that works with line-level sources and can accommodate direct connection of guitars. If you are looking for quality at a fair price, look no further than this bad boy. Needless to say, you can buy Alesis iO2 at the lowest price online right here at DC Music Store. You can find the full list of the device's specs, features, and details in the rundown below.
Alesis iO2 Features:
- 2-channel computer audio recording interface
- Record up to 24-bit/48kHz audio into virtually any software
- Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring
- MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software instruments
- USB bus powered – no external power supply needed