Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX Regular Mixer
The Alesis Multi Mix 8 is a USB FX regular mixer perfect for musicians in need of a portable mixer at an affordable price. The MultiMix 8 features a set of eight channels with line, mic, and guitar level inputs, as well as a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easier recording. Also included in the mix are XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power. The device has a strong three-band EQ with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, along with built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and an AUX buss for external processing.
The budget friendly price also includes the Cubase LE software to grant you additional creative freedom and a chance to properly utilize your recording and production skills. The device comes with a detailed start guide, and a multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback. This Alesis mixed is a sturdy piece of equipment, more than capable of taking a few hits during transport, making it a cool choice to take on tour. You can check out the list of Alesis MultiMix 8 features, specs and details in the segment below.
Alesis MultiMix 8 Features:
* Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
* 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
* XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
* 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
* Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8
* Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
* Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
* Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
* Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers
* Includes Cubase LE software