Alto 600Watt 15 Inch TX215 Powered Speaker:
The Alto TX215 is part of Alto's latest TX2 series. Utilizing much of the technology from the TS3 series, the TX2 series of speakers only improve on it, adding better clarity and power to help you sound the best at even the most demanding gigs, night after night.
In the series there are the 300 watt TX208 and 210, then the 600 watt TX212 and 215. Featuring a bi-amplified 2-way design with a long excursion woofer and 1" titanium compression driver inside of a freshly engineered precision horn. This new design of the horn improves the performance of high frequencies and a more ideal optimal audience coverage pattern.
But the improvements don't stop there. The physical shape and design of this speaker help make it all the more practical. The trapezoidal shape allows for the speaker to either sit up right, on a stand, or laid sideways as well, while the full high quality steel grille helps protect those precious speakers and drivers. These heavy duty speakers are built to last and take a beating time and time again. The wide array of inputs/outputs, and versatile mounting options make the TX215 along with all others in the series very user friendly and easy to operate.
- Power Output: 600 W peak (400 W LF + 200 W HF), 300 W continuous (200 W LF + 100 W HF) Class D power
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
- Crossover: 2.2 kHz
- Maximum: 119 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse:100–120V T4AL AC250V, 220–240V T2AL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 260 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 24.7" x 15.2" x 14.6" / 627mm x 386mm x 371mm
- Net Weight: Net Weight: 32.4 lbs / 14.7 kg.