Behringer NR300 Noise Pedal:
The Behringer NR 300 is an affordable, high quality noise pedal that guarantees top-notch audio quality at a fair, budget friendly price. The NR 300 is capable of preserving the original attack of the given audio signal while improving it without making a negative impact on the overall dynamics. This Behringer noise pedal also features dedicated Threshold and Decay controls for additional sound adjustments, as well as a Mute mode for extra flexibility. Also included in the mix is a top-class electronic On-Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode, and a status LED for effect on-off and battery checks. The device runs on a standard 9 volt battery or through the Behringer PSU SB DC power supply, which is not included in the price.
What we have here is a very durable, sturdy, strong and reliable item - treat it right and it will serve you right in many years to come. The price is fair, the quality is nothing short of top-notch - what more can a music aficionado ask for? As always, you can buy this product at the lowest price online right here at DC Music Store. Make sure to check out the brief list of Behringer NR 300 specs, features and details in the rundown below.
Behringer NR300 Noise pedal Product Features:
- Effectively eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Preserves the original attack and envelope while leaving your playing and dynamics intact
- Dedicated Threshold and Decay controls plus a Mute mode for awesome flexibility
- Additional Send/Return loop for noise suppression of external effect units
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany