Behringer PMP6000 Mixer
The Behringer PMP 6000 is a stereo mixer boasting a revolutionary amp technology that allows it to deliver an enormous amount of power and give a mind-blowing audio performance while staying portable and lightweight. The PMP 6000 sports a 20-channel mixer section with 12 mono and 4 stereo channels, as well as separate CD/Tape inputs, a studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 neat presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Also included in the mix are multi-functional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility.
What we have here is a very durable, sturdy, strong and reliable item - treat it right and it will serve you right in many years to come. The price is fair, the quality is nothing short of top-notch - what more can a music aficionado ask for? As always, you can buy this product at the lowest price online right here at DC Music Store. Make sure to check out the brief list of Behringer PMP 6000 specs, features and details in the rundown below.
Behringer EUROPOWER PMP6000 20-Channel Powered Mixer Features:
* Ultracompact rackmountable 2 x 800W stereo powered mixer (1600W bridged mode)
* Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
* Ultracompact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
* 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
* 2 studio-grade, 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects
* Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
* 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
* Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
* Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
* Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
* Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
* Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
* Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
* Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
* Adjustable stereo 2-Track input for connecting external line sources
* Multi-functional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility
* Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long- life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany