The Behringer V-Amp 3 Guitar Amp Modeling Processor
The Behringer V Amp 3 is a top-quality guitar amp modeling processor boasting high sound quality and a fair and affordable price tag. The V Amp 3 sports a set of four brand new and 28 improved amplifier models, along with 15 speaker cab simulators that provide the user with an impressive figure of 480 sonic combos and variations. This Behringer amp modelling processor also boasts a set of 125 memory locations, a stereo Aux input, a balanced stereo line output, and high-end components that ensure extra durability, power and reliability.
What we have here is a very durable, sturdy, strong and reliable item - treat it right and it will serve you right in many years to come. The price is fair, the quality is nothing short of top-notch - what more can a music aficionado ask for? As always, you can buy this product at the lowest price online right here at DC Music Store. Make sure to check out the brief list of Behringer V Amp 3 specs, features and details in the rundown below.
- Four completely new and twenty eight improved amplifier models and fifteen speaker cab sims gives you four hundred and eighty combos
- USB audio interface included, featuring stereo I/O, optical S/PDIF out, direct monitoring and separate control for phones out
- No-latency guitar recording on your PC - edit and monitor your sound directly on V-AMP 3 and record to the incredible multi-platform music production software energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition
- Studio quality multi-effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto-wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre-arranged for many popular styles and embedded in the acclaimed intuitive V-AMP user interface
- Tap-tempo function and many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high-frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amps
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modeling
- Stereo Aux input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching and home-recording applications
- Balanced stereo Line output can be configured for many recording and live applications
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations and equalization easily adopts the V-AMP 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with your energyXT2.5 or any other DAW
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life