Behringer X1204USB Mixer.
The Behringer X1204USB is a neat mixer with top-notch features and audio quality summed up in a nifty, portable package at a fair and affordable price. The X1204USB sports a set of mono and stereo channels, along with a semi parametric mid range EQ with the so-called neo-classic response. The device also boasts a set of high-end Xenyx mic preamps, a set of independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, as well as four Aux sends per channel.
What we have here is a very durable, sturdy, strong and reliable item - treat it right and it will serve you right in many years to come. The price is fair, the quality is nothing short of top-notch - what more can a music aficionado ask for? As always, you can buy this product at the lowest price online right here at DC Music Store. Make sure to check out the brief list of Behringer X 1204 USB specs, features and details in the rundown below.
Behringer XENYX X1204USB Mixer USB with Effects Features:
* Premium ultralow noise, high headroom analog mixer
* 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
* 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
* Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
* Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
* Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
* Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
* 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
* Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
* 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
* 2 multifunctional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
* Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
* Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
* Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
* "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V˜), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
* Rackmount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life