Boss RC-1 Loop Station Looping Pedal:
If you're looking for an easy to use, quality looper pedal the "Boss RC1" is your answer. The RC-1 gives you up to twelve minutes of looping time and offers both stereo inputs as well as stereo outputs. It couldn't be easier to use also. In addition you get the world famous Boss quality in this pedal that is built to last.
The RC-1 has a twenty four segment LED so you can see from a distance the status of your loop as it's in progress. Record, over-dub and play in the different looping modes. Using the stereo inputs and outputs you can even connect two completely different instruments if you like.
The RC-1 runs on a standard nine volt battery (which will last an approximate four and a half hours of run-time) or can be used with a power supply (PSA-120 not included). The loop that you've recorded will stay in the memory even after you've turned off the pedal.
Boss backs up their pedals with a 5 year warranty.
Boss's looping pedals have simply been the standard loop pedal on the market for many years and have been the go-to for many professionals.
Boss RC-1 Loop Station Looper Pedal Features:
- Five-year warranty
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adapter (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external foot-switch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the unit is turned off