DigiTech JML2 JamMan Looper Pedal:
The DigiTech JML2 JamMan Stereo Looper and Phrase Sampler Guitar Effects Pedal is a serious piece of equipment and one of the most popular looper pedals on the market. The JML2 offer a vast array of features that come extremely handy for composition, practice, as well as live performance. Included in the mix are true stereo looping, a reverse playback option, and a mic input that makes this product very suitable for DJ applications and backing tracks. Within its own niche, this pedal is fairly affordable considering the quality it offers and the great number of features in has.
The DigiTech Jam Man also offers USB connectivity and is able to sync into the company's free software called JamManager, allowing the musician to organize and save his loops to his PC or Mac computer. Also included in the mix is a 1/4-inch Rhythm Output jack to send signal to your monitor and keep the rest of your group in sync at all times. Optionally, the product comes with a 16 GB or higher standard SDHC memory card. Get your DigiTech JML2 looper pedal today at the lowest price right here at DC Music Store. Also make sure to check out the full list of features and specs in the paragraph below.
DigiTech JML2 JamMan Looper Pedal Features:
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager(tm) Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Rhythm Output sends click track out to keep the rest of the band in sync
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included