Resonant tone with plenty of snap
The Epiphone Les Paul Classic boasts the balanced body wood combination of mahogany and maple. The mahogany body produces rich and warm resonance with incredible depth, and the maple top adds clarity, definition, and a snappy top-end. From there, the SlimTaper mahogany neck extends the sonic depth of the guitar, and it’s capped with an Indian laurel fingerboard that spices up the mix with brilliant highs and vibrant overtones.
Premium hardware and electronics package
Stocked with high-quality electronics and hardware, the Epiphone Les Paul Classic is built for performance. Two Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers make the most of their Alnico V magnets, with enhanced mids and highs for churning out serious rock ‘n’ roll growl, shimmering clean tones, or warm jazzy sounds. Plus, the Epiphone Les Paul Classic includes coil-splitting and phase switching for total tonal flexibility. A stopbar tailpiece, LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and kidney-style tuners deliver excellent tuning stability, and premium CTS electronics punctuate the brilliant character of this iconic axe.
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Features:
- Late 1950s-inspired Les Paul solidbody guitar at a budget-friendly price
- Richly toned mahogany body with a snappy carved maple top
- Comfortable and quick mahogany SlimTaper D-profile neck
- Gorgeous Indian laurel fingerboard with vibrant overtones
- High-output Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers deliver classic rock ‘n’ roll sounds
- Coil-splitting and phase switching for total tonal flexibility
- Rock-solid tuning stability with stopbar tailpiece, LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and kidney-style tuners
Let us know if you have any questions regarding this product or any of our others and thank you for shopping with us at DC Music!