Essential Elements 2000 Trombone
The Essential Elements 2000 Trombone is a prominent Hal Leonard release and one of the top guides out there on how to learn to play trombone. We are looking at a comprehensive collection featuring a book, DVD and audio CD presentation to arm the musician with loads of practical information on mastering the instrument. In total, the release features a set of 185 exercises, going from the basic stuff all the way to more advanced concepts and techniques.
Also included in the mix are play-along accompaniment tracks, a "Startup Video” covering all the basics, as well as a detailed music listening library. Digging a bit deeper, you will find that both the CD and DVD include SmartMusic® Software, enabling the user to practice, record, and share a performance. You can find a summary of notable features in the segment below, make sure to contact us or come down to the store if additional info and details are required.
Essential Elements 2000 Trombone Features:
- Same great Essential Elements 2000 method!
- 15-minute video/“super lesson” for learning the basics
- Play-along mp3 tracks for all 185 exercises (featuring a professional player on your instrument)
- Tempo Adjustment Software
- Duets and Trios
- Music Listening Library
- SmartMusic® Software for Exercises 1-100 (for use on PC/Mac) - practice, record, and email a performance with on-screen assessment