EVH Wolfgang Standard Electric Guitar
The EVH Wolfgang WG Standard is designed for comfortable playability and speed!
Giving you a massive range of expression for a great low price. This Wolfgang Standard also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets, and black dot inlays.
The Wolfgang WG Standard has a basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments
This Eddie Van Halen electric is used, but is in excellent condition. It shows little, to no cosmetic wear. There is no damage that will affect the functionality of this guitar. Dual EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the guitar in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Let us know if you need any more information about this item or any of our other products. As always; you can get this product and many more for the lowest price online, right here at DC Music Store.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour and quilt maple top
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications with an oiled finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Dual direct mount EVH Wolfgang humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose Special bridge and R2 locking nut