Fishman Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 Acoustic Amp:
The Fishman Loudbox Mini Pro-LBX-500 is a compact acoustic guitar amplifier that packs one heck of a punch in a neat, small package. The Mini Pro-LBX-500 delivers that distinctive clean Fishman sound that many acoustic six-string wielders around the planet yearn for. This 60 watt amp weighs less than 20 lbs, making it highly portable, yet efficient. The casing is quite sturdy and capable of withstanding just about any amount of standard physical damage inflicted through jam sessions, live gigs and transport.
This Fishman amp consists of two channels, a 6.5-inch low-frequency driver, as well as feedback suppression, a 1-inch tweeter, and a set of EQ dials to adjust your tone with great ease and convenience. A set of effects also comes in the mix, including a digital reverb and a chorus. The XLR output allows you to turn the amp into an onstage monitor by sending the output signal without the need of an extra DI box. For the sake of bedroom practice, the manufacturer has included an option to hook up just about any MP3 player with the amp and jam along during practice sessions. The full list of features and specs is available below.
- Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
- Instrument input: 1/4" (for active or passive pickups)
- Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
- Auxiliary input: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
- Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
- Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
- 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphone
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls