Fishman Matrix Infinity:
The Fishman Matrix Infinity is an acoustic under saddle pickup and pre-amp system and one of the finest representative of the company's Matrix series. The Matrix Infinity has been branded a flagship device by the manufacturer, and that clearly points out that the amount of time and effort invested into this product is nothing short of immense. The product offers a crystal clear, warm, and transparent guitar tone with dynamic string response and fairly easy installation and overall use. The product was drastically upgraded from the company's previous products and now offers a fully redesigned endpin-mounted active preamp.
Also included in the Fishman Matrix Infinity mix are the soundhole-mounted rotary control for master volume and tone adjustment to cut mids while giving a boost to treble and the low end. Furthermore, the mix proudly boasts the world's best-selling under-saddle pickup, the so-called Acoustic Matrix, as well as solderless connections, and a switchable voicing to accommodate all body sizes and performance situations. The product requires a 9V battery, which is not included in the mix.
Fishman Matrix Infinity Features:
- Completely redesigned active, endpin-mounted preamp
- Soundhole-mounted rotary controls for Volume & Tone
- Unique Tone control cuts mids while boosting treble and bass
- Integrated LED low battery indicator
- Features the world's best selling under-saddle pickup, the Acoustic Matrix
- Switchable voicing to accommodate all guitar body sizes & performance situations
- Solderless connections
- Professional installation is recommended
- Requires 9V battery (not included)
- Available in two saddle slot widths: wide 1/8" (3.2mm) format or narrow 3/32" (2.3mm) format
- Guitar versions have a standard overall length of 2.65"(67.3mm) will fit most guitars with string spacing of up to 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Ukulele version (PRO-MAK-INF) has a standard pickup length of 2” (50.8mm) and will fit most ukuleles with up to 1.85”(47mm)