Fishman Neo D Humbucker:
The Fishman Neo D Humcbucker is an affordable guitar pickup and a top choice of many music artists around the globe. The Neo D humbucker offers a warm sound with a grooving low end, a punchy mid section and loads of brightness. It's the budget-friendly edition of the company's award winning pickup Rare Earth, and offers the similar distinctive vibe and sound at an affordable price.
The sound of Fishman Neo D has been branded exceptionally clear and strong for the given price range. The product is available in humbucking and single coil versions and comes with a low profile design to perfectly blend in into just about any instrument. The neodymium magnet structure offers outstanding string balance, while the whole product is easy to install, requiring no alteration, just plug it in straight from the box. The pickup can fit into sound holes as small as 3-7/8" in diameter, making this a very versatile product. Finally, it's worth noting that the product's stacked coils do a fine job in eliminating noise. The full list of features is available below.
Fishman Neo D Features:
- Neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Low profile, high impedance design needs no battery
- Easy installation with no alteration plug & play right out of the box
- Excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity
- Fits in soundholes as small as 3-7/8" (98.5 mm) diameter
- Humbucking model features stacked coils to eliminate noise