Gemini CDX-1250 Professional CD Player
The Gemini CDX-1250 is a professional-quality rackmount CD player that is usually ideal for installation applications. The CDX-1250 has an anti-shock memory buffer and a 3.5mm aux input for connecting a portable media player. Output is via a balanced XLR connector for use with professional sound systems.
This unit is used but is in good condition. It may show some cosmetic wear from normal use. There is no damage that will affect the sound or functionality of this item.
It has been checked over and everything is working properly. Please see the images for an accurate representation of the instrument.
Gemini's CDX-1250 also features an intuitive front panel with a large backlit LCD display and an output volume control. The large rubber jog wheel can be used for searching tracks or for pitch bending. Other features of the player include instant start and cuing with preview, single, continuous, and re-loop modes, a 3-mode time selection, and frame-accurate searching.
Let us know if you need any more information about this item or any of our other products. As always; you can get this product and many more for the lowest price online, right here at DC Music Store.
- Tray-loading drive works with audio CDs and CD-R discs
- Large rubber jog wheel has 2 modes; search and pitch bend
- Volume control knob
- Anti-shock RAM memory buffer
- Single and continuous playback modes
- Frame-accurate searching
- 3 modes of time selection
- Pitch bend of ±16% can be accomplished via jog wheel or buttons
- Intuitive control layout with blue backlit LCD display
- Balanced XLR output provides a simple connection to professional devices