Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar or nato (Natural Oil only) body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in several striking finishes, the JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- NECK CONSTRUCTION Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK BINDING White
- NECK FINISH Satin
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Amaranth
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS 24
- FRET SIZE Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- NUT WIDTH 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut