Peavey 14XT Compression Driver from DC Music Store. The 14XT is Peavey horn driver that you can use to replace your blown born with. A replacement Compression Driver For Peavey Speakers. Compression driver replacement for Peavey speakers such as PV115, PV215 and PR series PR15 etc.
Item number 03495480 from Peavey this replacement driver has a frequency response of one point five hertz to twenty k hertz. It is an eight ohm unit capable of one hundred twenty watts of power at a peak rating, sixty watts program and thirty watts continuous. At DC M jsician's Store we carry the full line of speaker components from Peavey. We also carry many other brands and all at the lowest prices. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. Installation is quick and easy and almost anyone can quickly accomplish it we a few screws.
Peavey 14XT driver 03495480 features and specifications are:
* Titanium diaphragm compression driver with 1" throat diameter, ferrofluid cooled
* Frequency response: 1.5 Hz - 20 kHz
* Impedance : 8 Ohms
* Standard threaded screw-on mounting
* Throat Parameter: .938" / 23.8 mm
* Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
* Minimum Impedance: 7.1 Ohms
* DC Resistance: 6.8 Ohms
* Power Capacity 1000 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 120 W peak 60 W program 30 W continuous
* Sensitivity: 104 dB SPL 1 Watt at 1 meter On-axis on 90º H x 45º V horn
* Nominal Efficiency: 30%
* Frequency Response: 1.5 kHz to 20 kHz
* Recommended Crossover: 1,800 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
* Lowest Recommended Crossover: 2,000 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
* Diaphragm: Commercially pure titanium
* Voice Coil Diameter: 1.4" / 34.4 mm
* Voice Coil Material: Edge-wound ribbon with high temp Kapton bobbin
* Flux Density: 11,500 gauss (1.15T)
* Dimensions: 3.54" (90 mm) diameter x 2.40" (61 mm) depth
* Horn Coupling Diameter: .938" (23.8 mm)
* Horn Coupling Threads: Standard 1 3/8" ? 18"
* Net Weight: 33.6 oz.