Peavey PVi 4B Mixer
The Peavey PVi 4B Mixer, part #00595600 can be used for live performances, making the setup and teardown a breeze. This a combination of a power amp and a mix with 4 channels. 100 watts with built-in reverb.
The PVI 4B is a portable mixer from Peavey that gives a small band, duo or solo four channels with a power amplifier of one hunred watts and great alrity. Each channel has both the quarter inch inputs and XLR inputs. You have a reveb level for each channel as well as important options like tape, CD or auxillary input and a record out to record your perfomance. You can use one four oeight ohm speaker or two eight ohm speakers with this powered mixer.
- 4 balanced XLR mic inputs
- Tape/CD inputs
- 10 total inputs
- Reverb control on each channel
- Line Out for connection to external amplifiers
- Record Out for taping
- RF interference protection on all inputs.
- 100 watts into 4 ohm (2 x 8 ohm) speakers