Peavey RX14 Peavey Driver 0349580. Replacement Compression Driver For Peavey Speakers. Are the hi's gone from your cabinent? Usually you just have to replace the horn driver to remedy the problem. RX14 Compression driver for Peavey speakers. The RX14 replacement driver is used in the following cabinets PR15P, PR12P/PR10, PR10P, PR15, PR12, PV215, PV115. DC Music Store specializes in speaker componants and is able to help you get your equipment back into action quickly and easily. These are all Peavey authorized genuine replacement t composnants for your sound system loud speakers.
At DC Music Store you will find all the live sound equipment you need to give your band, church, club etc a first class quality sound system. Speakers, power amplifiers, effects processors, cabling, stands and more is all at your fingertips here at our online music shop as well as at our store in Ohio. We encourage you to stop by and visit us if you are ever in our part of Ohio. feel for to call or write us with any information you might need.
Peavey RX14 Horn Driver:
- Titanium diaphragm compression driver with 1" throat diameter, ferrofluid cooled
- Frequency response: 1.5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Standard threaded screw-on mounting
- - Throat Parameter: .938" / 23.8 mm
- - Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- - Minimum Impedance: 7.1 Ohms
- - DC Resistance: 6.8 Ohms
- - Power Capacity 1000 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 120 W peak60 W program30 W continuous
- - Sensitivity: 104 dB SPL 1 Watt at 1 meterOn-axis on 90º H x 45º V horn
- - Nominal Efficiency: 30%
- - Frequency Response: 1.5 kHz to 20 kHz
- - Recommended Crossover: 1,800 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- - Lowest Recommended Crossover: 2,000 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- - Diaphragm: Commercially pure titanium
- - Voice Coil Diameter: 1.4" / 34.4 mm
- - Voice Coil Material: Edge-wound ribbon withhigh temp Kapton bobbin
- - Flux Density: 11,500 gauss (1.15T)
- - Dimensions: 3.54" (90 mm) diameterx 2.40" (61 mm) depth
- - Horn Coupling Diameter: .938" (23.8 mm)
- - Horn Coupling Threads: Standard 1 3/8" / 18"
Not sure which horn driver you need? Check out our chart here