Peavey RX22 Driver for horn item number 00479860. The RX22 Horn Driver is a direct Peavey replacement horn that is used in Peavey's SP series of loud speakers such as the SP2, SP3, SP4, SP6, SP15M and so on. It delivers a crisp sound with clear highs that extend all the way to twenty thousand hertz. If you are looking to replace your horn with an upgrade that gives outstanding clarity the Peavey RX22 is your answer. DC Music Store carries Peavey's entire line of sound equipment and more all at the lowest prices! Contact us with any questions you might have.
The RX22 is an eight ohm compression driver with a Titanium one inch throat. It uses Ferrofluid cooled and installs into Peaveys CH designed horns that have a one inch throat.
Peavey RX22 Driver for horn 00479860 Features and Spescifications:
- Patented titanium compression driver with 1 inch throat diameter.
- Ferrofluid cooled.
- Frequency response: 500 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms.
- Mounts directly to all Peavey CH® horns with a 1 inch throat.
- Throat Parameter: .875" / 22 mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 5.1 Ohms
- DC Resistance: 4.7 Ohms
- Power Capacity 1000 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 280 W peak 140 W program 70 W continuous using pink noise band limited from 1000 Hz to 20 kHz(AES 2-1984)
- Power Capacity 500 Hz to 20,000 Hz: 240 W peak 120 W program 60 W continuous using pink noise band limited from 500 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 111 dB / 1 Watt at 1 meter On-axis on 90º H x 45º V horn
- Nominal Efficiency: 30%
- Frequency Response: 500 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Recommended Crossover: 1200 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- Lowest Recommended Crossover: 500 Hz at 12 dB / Octave
- Diaphragm: Commercially pure titanium
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" / 50.8 mm
- Voice Coil Material: Edge-wound copper-clad aluminum ribbon with a high temp composite bobbin
- Flux Density: 17,500 gauss (1.75T)
- Dimensions: 5.250" (133.3 mm) diameter x 3.05" (77.4 mm) depth
- Horn Coupling Diameter: 7/8: (22.2 mm)
- Horn Coupling Threads: Standard 1 3/8" / 18"
- Net Weight: 5 lbs. 6 oz.
- Voice Coil Cooling: Ferrofluid
- Weight Unpacked: 5.50 lb(2.493 kg)