Peavey SA-3 Speaker Stand Adapter. Here we'll assume you have a speaker cabinet that you want to put on a speaker stand but you have no way to mount it to the pole. The SA3 from peavey is the answer. Drill a quick hole and a few screws into the SA-3 and this Peavey unit has solved your problem. It's quite easy yet it has the quality you've come to know from peavey. this speaker stand adapter is a standard one and three eighths inch size that most speaker stands use. It is capable of a one hundred pund load.
Contact DC Music Store for all your live sound and accessory needs and questions. The item does come with the mouthing screws.
- SA-3 speaker adapter can also be used with other 1 3/8" speaker pole stands with equivalent load specifications
- Heavy duty formed-steel construction
- Mounting screws, T-nuts, and template for drilling holes are included
- Dimensions - 4" long - base diameter 4 3/8"
- Maximum load capacity 100 lbs.
- Designed for use with the Peavey S-1™, Peavey black speaker stands or SP® pole stand
- Weight Unpacked: 0.88 lb(0.4 kg)