Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp
The Roland JC 120 is a high-end jazz guitar amp made with professionals and seasoned players in mind. The JC-120 is a powerful amp that offers great versatility and portability, enhanced by some of the finest specs and equipment on the market. This Roland guitar amp offers 120 watts of power delivered through a pair of 12-inch 60 watt RMS speakers that guarantee a true stereo chorus. The product offers two input channels for different working modes, and a three-band EQ for minute and major tonal adjustments.
The JC 120 offers a high and low input per each channel, and also includes a series of guitar effects such as distortion, reverb, adjustable vibrato, as well as three stereo chorus modes and a stereo effects loop. Also included in the price is a footswitch to control chorus, distortion and reverb. The item weighs a total of 62 lbs and is very sturdy and durable, making it more than capable of sustaining any amount of standard minor damage caused by transport or frequent use. A full list of additional specs, features and details is available below, make sure to check it out.
Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Amp Features
- Legendary combo with 2 separate 60W RMS power amps for true stereo chorus
- Classic silver-cone speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- 2 input channels
- 3-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato, plus true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Footswitch jacks control chorus, reverb, and distortion
- Dimensions: 30"W x 24-1/2"H x 11-1/4"D
- Weight: 62 lbs.
- Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
- Speakers: 2x12"
- Controls (front):
- Channel 1: Bright on/off, volume, treble, middle, and bass
- Channel 2: Bright on/off, volume, treble, middle, bass, distortion, reverb, vibrato speed, vibrato depth, chorus; on/off, and vibrato
- Controls (rear):
- Channel 2: effect loop serial/parallel
- Effect level: +4dBm/-10dBm
- Rear jacks:
- Chorus/vibrato footswitch
- Reverb footswitch
- Distortion footswitch
- Channel 2 effect loop send/effect loop returns (L/R)