Peavey PVi 6500 6-channel Powered Mixer at a Glance:
Built-in feedback protection for better performance on smaller stages
- Built-in feedback protection for better performance on smaller stages
- Footswitchable effects and master mute for more control over your sound
- Patented Kosmos-C audio enhancement
If you're looking at a six-channel powered mixer like the Peavey PVi 6500, chances are you're playing smaller venues and the small stages that come with them. And that would normally guarantee you're going to have feedback issues due to the close proximity of mics and speakers - unless you've got the Feedback Locating System in the PVi 6500. If feedback occurs, the FLS system will light up an LED on the Graphic EQ slider that you need to adjust. Get it dialed in during sound check, and you'll virtually guarantee a feedback-free performance.
Footswitchable effects for more control over your sound
If you're both mixing and performing, you'll appreciate the PVi 6500's footswitch input. Connect a standard momentary footswitch (not included), and you'll be able to defeat the built-in effects and also activate the Master Mute switch. It's an easy way to quickly mute your system for connecting another microphone, swapping out noisy cables, and other situations where you just need to kill all sound momentarily.
Patented Kosmos-C audio enhancement
Peavey equipped the PVi 6500 with their patented Kosmos-C audio enhancement module to make sure your sound is never dull or boring. Peavey explains that Kosmos-C Low control "provides 'natural bass enhancement' by adding harmonically related bass signals that track envelope of the original signal". The High control adds clarity to dull signals. Used together, you can add punch and clarity to any source.
Peavey PVi 6500 6-channel Powered Mixer Features:
The Peavey PVi 6500 may be the perfect powered mixer for your next gig!
- Powered mixer with 200W (RMS at 4-ohms) per output channel
- Six-channel design with ultra-clean Silencer microphone preamplifiers
- Feedback Locating System makes it easy to fight onstage feedback
- 9-band Graphic EQ helps you tune your system to any room
- Mid-Morph EQ makes it fast and easy to dial in a great vocal sound
- Built-in 24-bit effects processing with footswitchable mute
- Kosmos-C audio enhancement module lets you add punch and clarity to dull signals
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming for portable Bluetooth music players