This Used Squier Telecaster Thinline has a smooth and shiny finish and a beautiful maple color. The body is semi-hollow and it's easy to hold and comfortable to play. I would recommend this guitar to those who are beginners, wanting to learn to play or anyone who just enjoys an easy and smooth sounding instrument with an excellent tone.
Let us know if you need any more information about this item or any of our other products and As always you can get this product and many more for the lowest price online right here at DC Music Store.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Telecaster Thinline models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE STRING-THROUGH-BODY BRIDGE
The vintage-style bridge features barrel saddles and a string-through-body design for optimal resonance.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM C-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim C-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
- Body MaterialNato
- Body ShapeTelecaster
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishTinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Truss RodHead Adjust
- Bridge PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck PickupFender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier