Yamaha MG10 Mixer
Available now at DC Music, the Yamaha MG10 mixing console. A compact, yet highly versatile mixer with 10 inputs, four of which are a hybrid input (accepting cables with both 1/4 and XLR terminals). The MG10 from Yamaha has stereo XLR and 1/4 main outputs as well as a 1/4 headphone input with volume control for monitoring. In addition to these outputs, the MG series mixers provide a 1/4 stereo out for sending signal to powered speakers, amps, and even digital recorders. The MG10 is suitable for performances, recordings, lectures, among similar applications. Each of the four hybrid inputs has its own 3 band equalizer, a highpass filter, and pan control. Like all MG series mixing consoles, the MG10 is equipped with D-PRE preamps. These preamps are efficient and powerful, making for a natrually sweet sounding mix.
Yamaha MG10 Mixer features
- Three stereo channels made up of six 1/4" line inputs (two stereo channels also have RCA inputs)
- 3-band EQ on channels 1-4 and 2-band EQ on channels 5-10
- Pan control on each channel
- Aux level on each channel feed to TRS aux send for routing to devices such as reverb units
- One knob compressor on channels 1 & 2 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix