Marshall Origin 20 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier ORI20C
Regular price $649.99
Marshall ORI20C Origin 20 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier
The Marshall ORI20C Origin 20 Guitar Combo Amplifier exhibits a vintage-inspired Marshall tone in a sleek, modern cabinet. This 20-wattTube amp gives you the ability to change between low, medium and high output, allowing you to get the high output at any volume. The control panel gives a standard 3-band EQ, in addition to Presence control and a gain boost and a Master volume control. With the additional Tilt knoc you can blend the voice between the normal tone and a high treble tone for more tonal possibilities. On the backend this amp is packed with 3 ECC83 preamp tubes and 2 EL34 power tubes. Includes a footswitch that allows you add more gain on the fly.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 20W (20W/3W/0.5W power settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Celestion V Type
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tilt control
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (internal speaker 16 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (gain boost, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 20.4"
- Depth: 9.4"
- Weight: 30.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: M-ORI20C- U