MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay:
The MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay is one of the most popular analog delays on the market. The Carbon Copy uses bucket brigade analog technology and dials in at up to 600ms of delay. Easy to use 3 knob controls with a modulation switch, the M169 lets you control Mix (wet/dry blend) , Delay time, and Regeneration (number of repeats). Fully adjustable modulation with internal width and rate trim pots and a top accessible on/off button. Great for light slap echo to haunting massive delays the Carbon Copy is sure to deliver. 9-volt operation via battery or AC power supply. Get the lowest price on this item and all of MXR’s equipment at DC Music Store. Your Independently owned music store with the lowest prices since 1998.
- Analog Bucket Brigade Circuitry
- Up to 600ms of delay time
- Top-mounted modulation switch
- Regen, Mix, and Delay control knobs
- Internal Modulation Width and Rate trim pots
- 9-Volt Operation
- Steel Chasis
- Compact footprint 4.75" x 2.75" x 1.25"
- .84 lbs.